- Nonionic surfactants
- Good emulsification, dispersibility, water solubility and detergency;
- Daily chemical industry: toothpaste preservatives, wet powders, skin cleansers, soaps, personal care products.
- Textile industry: adhesive plasticizer, softener, and its textile emulsifier.
- Printing and dyeing industry as leveling agent, retarding agent;
- Industrial cleaning industry: ceramic glass plasticizers, electrolyte carriers, shoe polish substrates, air cleaners, metal cleaning.
- Paper and packaging: adhesive plasticizers, softeners, and their textile emulsifiers.
- Pharmaceutical industry (pharmaceutical grade products): capsule carrier, injection, ointment, suppository matrix, specimen protector. Plastic processing aids, latex heat transfer agents, stripping agents.
- General industrial emulsifier, metal processing cleaning agent, agricultural seed infiltration agent, in civil detergent, chemical fiber oil agent, textile, leather industry, pesticides, electroplating, paper and cosmetics industries are extremely widely used.
- Application of PEG-4000 in rubber (film release agent, lubricant, thickener, rubber electrostatic agent and auxiliary)
1. Processing aids
PEG-4000 has good lubricating effect when used in tire and rubber molded products. It can increase the speed of rubber pressed out, improve the demoulding, keep the mould clean and make the surface of the products bright after demoulding, and also help to drain the water when vulcanizing.
2. Sulfurizing active agent
It plays the role of regulating the bonding performance of raw rubber and filler (especially white) and improving the vulcanization rate, especially it has a better activation effect on thiazole accelerator, which can improve the vulcanization speed and cross-linking degree.
3. Neutralize filler acidity
It can be used as a treatment agent for silica to activate the vulcanization system to accelerate the vulcanization speed and crosslink density. Wetting the surface of acidic fillers such as silica. One reaction is neutralization and one is similar to covering. Because the acidic filler will adsorb, the amount used is proportional to the amount of acidic surface area of the acidic filler, etc.
4. Activating dispersant
When used as activating dispersant in rubber materials with various fillers and colors, it can reduce or eliminate the influence of fillers on vulcanization, make various additives evenly dispersed and prolong the scorching time, and improve the physical and mechanical properties of rubber products; in all kinds of colored rubber products, it can make the products brightly colored.
|Appearance||White flaky solid|
|Chromaticity Pt-Co (25% aqueous solution)||≤20||10|
|PH (1% aqueous solution)||5.0~7.0||6.5|
|Average molecular weight||3400-4400||4183|
Precautions for use
- Operators wear self-absorbing filtered dust masks, chemical safety glasses and protective gloves.
- Skin staining: wash gently with plenty of soap and water
- Into the eyes: rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, if wearing contact lenses and can be easily removed, after removal, continue to rinse.
- Ingestion: If you feel sick, call a POISON CENTER or seek medical attention
- Specification：200g / 500g / 5kg / 20kg
- This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Protected from exposure, rain and high temperature