- It provides excellent cleaning action. It quickly wets and penetrates stains, effectively emulsifies and suspends them, and creates a glossy, hydrophobic surface that does not bead up after cleaning.
- It is easy and simple to use, and can achieve good cleaning effect by compounding with some common auxiliary auxiliaries, and has good coupling with other products.
- Used for aqueous degreasing, it is both easy to formulate and fast to remove oil. It can be used in a wide range of cleaning applications and is a core ingredient in high-performance cleaning formulations, providing an excellent solution for industrial cleaning and household cleaning applications. It has very good cleaning effect even at very low concentration, which enhances the economic benefits for customers; it is very effective in removing dirt and grease and dust together.
- It can be widely used in industry and daily life. It is easy and convenient to use, and can be diluted directly with water for general cleaning, and can also be used in combination with other products for better effect. It is stable in acid and alkali, and can be dissolved and perform well in 7% NaOH solution, and can also be used in acidic systems such as hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid and citric acid. It can be formulated into various concentrations to suit different cleaning objects.
It is suitable for the preparation of various alkali and acid cleaning agents, suitable for high-pressure and low-pressure cleaning equipment, immersion or high-pressure jet cleaning.
- Household cleaning – kitchen, floor, bathroom, etc.;
- Public facility cleaning – hospitals, hotels, catering establishments, municipal public facilities, etc.
- Industrial cleaning – metal degreasing, engine cleaning, vehicle cleaning, etc;
- Other water-based multi-purpose hard surface cleaners;
Physical and chemical index items
|Appearance25°C||Yellow transparent/slightly hazy liquid|
|Active substance content||90%|
Surface activity data
|Foam height (Ross assay 50°, 0.05%)||Instant 120ml 5 minutes later 105ml|
|Surface tension (according to Du Nouy method 25,0.% Din 53914)||27mNm|
|Wetting power (according to Draves method 25C, 0.1%)||12sec|
|Isopropyl alcohol||Dissolution||Petroleum solvent oil||Insoluble|
|Propylene glycol||Dissolution||Alkali resistance||7.2%(以NaOH计)|
1. A simple combination of MCA-90 with a compound and a detergent can produce a water-based degreaser of excellent quality.
2、The raw material required is not complicated, does not contain solvents, low cost and is conducive to environmental protection, its production process is easy to achieve low cost and high yield.
3、Simple preparation: its preparation process only requires the following simple steps:
- Dissolve salt and compound in water
- Add MCA-90
- Mixing at room temperature with standard mixing equipment
- Verification of temperature transparency levels
Application Notes1. Suitable for industrial heavy scale and oil removal, locomotive cleaning, multi-functional hard surface cleaning 2. Good dispersion of soot, carbon black and other particulate dirt wrapped in oil. 3. Can replace solvent-based degreasers. 4. MCA-90 can be used for high-pressure jet cleaning, but the amount of addition should not be too much: 0.5-2% is recommended. 5. MCA-90 can also be used for acidic cleaning agents. 6. Formulation recommendation: Use as the sole surfactant component with other detergent aids whenever possible. 7. Not recommended for use with anionic surfactants. Can be used in combination with non-ionic surfactants, cationic surfactants and amphoteric surfactants to reduce costs.
Packaging, storage and transportation
- Specification: 120g/500g/5kg/25kg
- This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Protected from exposure, rain and high temperature