- Anionic surfactants, APEO-free.
- Main emulsifier for acrylic, phenyl propylene and vinyl benzoic acid emulsions;
- Suitable for the preparation of medium particle size vinyl acetate, acetic acid and pure propylene emulsions.
- Can be shared with N-hydroxy without affecting cross-linking properties.
- Used with MIBC-80,IB and other emulsifiers, it can effectively improve particle size and has good adhesion.
- Cleaning agents with bactericidal power.
- Foamed cement, wallboard and adhesives.
- Good tolerance to cationic surfactants and multivalent cations.
- Good solubilizer and dispersant for resins or pigment systems with medium HLB values.
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid||Measured value|
|Solid content %||30.0-32.0||30.2|
|Free sulfite ppm||≤500||255|
Precautions for use
- Operators wear self-absorbing filtered dust masks, chemical safety glasses and protective gloves.
- Skin staining: wash gently with plenty of soap and water
- Into the eyes: rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, if wearing contact lenses and can be easily removed, after removal, continue to rinse.
- Ingestion: If you feel sick, call a POISON CENTER or seek medical attention
- Specification：200g / 500g / 200kg
- This product is non-hazardous, keep it ventilated, protect it from sun and rain, and prevent high temperature.