Hydroxy-modified polyorganosiloxane-reactive anti-scratch and wear agent 02C
- Hydroxyl modified polyorganosiloxane
- Reactive anti-scratch and wear-resistant agent-02C
- CAS No.:9016-00-6
- Silicone surfactants for use in aqueous systems.
- Enables a strong reduction in surface tension, resulting in excellent substrate wetting and leveling.
- Contains active hydroxyl groups (R-C-OH) at both ends, which can participate in cross-linking reactions with isocyanates to provide a permanent velvet smooth skin feel.
- Excellent water solubility and dispersibility, can be added directly after or after dilution with water.
- With fumed silica matting powder 1-1.5% easy to appear fluffy sense, flesh thick sense.
- It can improve the cross-linking and hardness of the paint film, and enhance the scratch resistance and solvent wiping resistance of the paint film.
- A rich and unique feel, with anti-stick and release effect.
- Does not matte, does not cause shrinkage of the coating film, but has a lightening and brightening effect on the paint film.
- Does not affect recoating.
- Water-based coatings, inks – anti-stick, slippery, hardening, scratch-resistant;
- Leather, textile-slip, anti-adhesive;
- Used as a synthetic modifier for aqueous polyurethane resins, generally added prior to the distillation of acetone solvent for resin synthesis, thereby increasing the permanent velvet smooth feel of the resin.
- It can participate in cross-linking reaction with isocyanate, so it can be widely used in water-based two-component polyurethane leather coatings, wood coatings and hydroxyacrylic coating systems.
- It can also be used as a one-component coating after adding additives, which can also provide excellent velvet feel and scratch and abrasion resistance.
- It has been widely used in water-based wood coatings, water-based leather finishing agents, water-based paper varnish, water-based tactile coatings, water-based UV coatings, inks, etc.
- Also suitable for solvent-based coatings and UV matte coatings, inks, etc.
|Appearance||Off-white to translucent semi-fluid paste|
How to use
- Water-based wood varnish, paper varnish : 0.5%.
- Leather coatings: 1-3%.
- Other industrial coating inks: 0.5 – 0.8%.
- It can be added directly, it is recommended to pre-dissolve and dilute with water 1:1 or soak the product with water in the system for 10-12 hours to dissolve before doing the addition.
- It can also be added directly to systems with good compatibility.
- As silicone products migrate slowly in some water-based one-component systems, the feel comes out slower, so it is recommended to place at room temperature
- Observe the effect after 5-7 days, or the effect will be brighter and better after the sample is baked for 3-4 hours at medium to low temperature 40-60°.
- If you need the product to get a strong velvet feeling, you need to use with about 1-1.5% matting powder, the effect is better.
- Store airtight, at room temperature and avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid contact with strong acids, strong bases and strong oxidizing substances.
- Effective storage period is 1 year, after the storage period, after testing qualified can still be used normally.