- Colorless and odorless viscous liquid with hygroscopicity.
- Soluble in water and ethanol, with hydrophilic groups in the structure to improve water solubility.
- Stable performance.
- Plasticizing effect.
- Used as a solvent for nitrocellulose, rubber, resin, grease, paint, pesticide, etc.
- Commonly used as textile auxiliaries, solvents, plasticizers for rubber and resins.
- An important monomer for the synthesis of photographic resins and cross-linking agents, also used in adhesives for polyester sheet bases.
- Excellent dewatering agent for associated gas and carbon dioxide in natural gas fields.
- Triglyceride plasticizers for polyvinyl acetate resins, polyvinyl chloride, fiberglass and asbestos pressboard.
- Air fungicides.
- Tobacco desiccant, fiber lubricant and desiccant for natural gas.
- For organic synthesis to produce brake fluids with high boiling points and good low temperature properties.
- Improvers of lubricant viscosity.
|Appearance||Colorless and transparent viscous liquid|
|Purity wt %||≥95|
|Ash W %||0.005|
|Iron ions ppmw||1|
|Moisture content %||≤0.1|
How to use
Note: The operator wears a self-absorbing filtered dust mask, chemical safety glasses, toxic-proof work clothes and rubber gloves.
A: Preparation of triethylene glycol diacetate plasticizer
Take 54.95% of triethylene glycol, 45% of acetic acid, 0.05% of sulfuric acid or p-toluenesulfonic acid, put it in the sandwich reactor and heat esterification, the temperature is 90-130℃ under normal pressure, dehydrate continuously, add 2-5% of acetic anhydride, react again for 30 minutes, evaporate its water and acetic acid under reduced pressure, reduce the reaction solution to 30 -40℃, add 10-15% sodium carbonate aqueous solution to neutralize to pH7.0-7.5, then add 30-50% salt water, stir and leave to stratify, separate out the triethylene glycol diacetate layer, dehydrate under reduced pressure, add 1 – 8% activated carbon is added to decolorize the product, and then pressed and filtered to obtain triethylene glycol diacetate used as plasticizer for vinegar fiber filter nozzle.
B: Preparation of high-matching quality melt by alcoholysis of waste polyester textiles with triethylene glycol
The melt viscosity of the melt from the screw extruder is 0.40~0.50dl/g, and then the melt viscosity of the melt from the tempering and viscosity adjusting device is 0.620dl/g~0.685dl/g. The melt viscosity of the melt from the tempering and viscosity adjusting device is 0.620dl/g~0.685dl/g. The melt viscosity is 0.620dl/g~0.685dl/g, and the melt viscosity is 0.620dl/g~0.685dl/g. The melt viscosity is 0.620dl/g~0.685dl/g.
C: Preparation of a triethylene glycol diisooctanoate
Triethylene glycol diisooctanoate is a solvent-based cold plasticizer with excellent low-temperature properties, durability, oil resistance, UV irradiation resistance and antistatic properties, and low viscosity and certain lubricity. Its molecular structure can make plastic products with good color and transparency. Its similar polarity with resin makes it well soluble with resin, so it is widely used in many fields such as PVB safety film, synthetic rubber, vinyl resin, PVC, industrial coating and sealing material.
- Specification：200g / 500g / 5kg / 20kg
- This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Protected from exposure, rain and high temperature
- Products should be stored in airtight containers, avoid freezing and high temperature
- Whenever possible, it should be used within ten months
- The recommended normal storage temperature is 10-35℃