- D2101A defoamer is used for foam control in coatings, emulsion polymerization processes and adhesives, and has good performance in acrylic, PVA and natural adhesives. MG-D2101A is compatible with SBR, PVA, acrylic, PVC and NBR emulsions
- Active ingredient: hydrophobic silica
- Manufacturer: Domestic
- Pre-emulsified, 100% active ingredient.
- Optimal balance of defoaming capacity and compatibility.
- Excellent performance in the polymerization process.
How to use
The amount of D2101A defoamer added can be about 0.1-0.3% of the total weight of the system, the actual amount depends on the demand of the system, add half of the defoamer in the process of pigment dispersion, the remaining half will be added in the thinning process.
- Specification：200g / 500g / 20kg
- This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Non-toxic, non-combustible, sealed and stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place indoors.