- Nonionic surfactants
- Good emulsification, dispersibility, water solubility and detergency;
- Soluble in water or ethanol, insoluble in ether.
- Polyethylene glycol 6000 and polyethylene glycol 4000 are the most commonly used matrices for drop formulations.
- It is used as a base in the production of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industry, and plays a role in regulating viscosity and melting point;
- Used as a finishing agent in the paper industry to increase the gloss and smoothness of paper;
- As an additive in the rubber industry, it increases the lubricity and plasticity of rubber products, reduces the power consumption during processing and extends the service life of rubber products;
- Used as lubricants, coolants in the metalworking industry.
- Used as dispersant and emulsifier in the production of pesticide and pigment industry; used as antistatic agent and lubricant in textile industry.
Polyethylene glycol PEG series products are slightly toxic, non-irritating, with good water solubility and good compatibility with many organic components. It is used as a toughening agent for epoxy resin and polyvinyl alcohol. It is suitable for the separation of alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, fatty acids, esters and many polar compounds containing oxygen and nitrogen functional groups, and is selective for the separation of aromatic and non-aromatic hydrocarbons. It is especially suitable for the analysis of aqueous solutions and can directly determine water. Widely used in cell fusion, they are an indispensable reagent in somatic cytogenetics. They have excellent lubricity, moisturizing, dispersing, adhesive, antistatic agent and softener, etc. They have extremely wide applications in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemical fibers, rubber, plastics, paper, paint, electroplating, pesticides, metal processing biological engineering and food processing industries.
|Appearance||White waxy solid|
|PH (25℃, 1% aqueous solution)||6.0~7.0||6.9|
Precautions for use
- Operators wear self-absorbing filtered dust masks, chemical safety glasses and protective gloves.
- Skin staining: wash gently with plenty of soap and water
- Into the eyes: rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, if wearing contact lenses and can be easily removed, after removal, continue to rinse.
- Ingestion: If you feel sick, call a POISON CENTER or seek medical attention
- Specification：200g / 500g / 5kg / 20kg
- This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Protected from exposure, rain and high temperature