What is the difference between essential oils and serum oils? What are the differences in potency ingredients?
The concentration of essential oils and essential oils is not the same, the essential oil content of essential oils is relatively low usually around 5%, essential oils are 100% extraction. In the method of use, the essence of oil is relatively simple, after the use of toner, take the appropriate amount of direct application on the face, gently massaged and absorbed, and then use other products.
Essential oils need to be diluted and blended before use, and can be diluted in base oils, massage creams, lotions and other media, a variety of single-unit essential oils are more effective than a single one, the choice of which essential oils, with a more complex.
The correct use of essential oils requires a lot of knowledge about essential oils and aromatherapy. Essential oils are used for skin care, but essential oils have a variety of effects, physical, psychological and physiological, and other aspects of the body can be achieved through different essential oils to achieve the corresponding effect. Essential oils are used in conjunction with a set of skincare products for a more dramatic effect, essential oils do not have this requirement.
Essential oils are mostly natural plant sources, divided into single essential oils and compound essential oils, the composition of the formula is relatively small; essential oils are in accordance with the actual skin feel and application requirements, more compounded with different esters, alkane oils, the composition of the formula is more complex, can be used directly skin care.
1.Essential oils are volatile aromatic substances extracted from the flowers, leaves, stems, roots or fruits of plants by distillation, extrusion, cold soaking or solvent extraction. The composition is complex, mainly terpene hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, ethers, esters and phenols. General essential oils are commonly used in aromatherapy, essential oils are divided into single essential oils and complex essential oils. Single essential oils are extracted from a particular plant, and according to a certain proportion of the mixture of a variety of single essential oils into a compound essential oil. Essential oils have very small molecules and good permeability, but they cannot be used alone and must be diluted. If used directly on the skin, they can cause irritation and allergies.
- Essential oils (also known as facial oils and skin care oils) are oily essences containing a variety of fat-soluble efficacious ingredients, and its main ingredients are unsaturated fatty acids, ceramides, cholesterol, and a variety of vitamins contained in some of the natural oils and fats. Essential oil is a regular skin care product that can be used directly, and its main function is to strengthen moisturizing, improve barrier function, anti-wrinkle, and moisturize the skin.
- Essence generally refers to the water system, with a certain consistency of transparent viscous liquid, generally have anti-aging, firming, whitening and other effects. Essential oil is generally a pure oil system, generally have a repair, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle effect, the two systems are different, an oil soluble a water soluble, so there will be an oil a water difference in efficacy.
Fragrance blending with essential oils instead of flavors, precautions?
Essential oil ingredients are more complex than fragrances and require close attention to the impact on the system after addition. Most essential oils are plant-derived, which itself does not have a good mechanism to make the fragrance last, then, may be less lasting than synthetic fragrances.
1.Do not pour or shake two essential oils into the same container to avoid off-flavors when the two essential oils are mixed.
2. Do not mix more than two flavors.
3. Due to the long reaction time of the spice blend, the alcohol will dissolve more slowly. Sometimes, the top notes can be overwhelming. Be sure to let it sit for a while after spraying to allow the alcohol to evaporate before smelling.
4. The smell of essential oils is not self-determined, so avoid using them on your hair or parts that tend to sweat.
5If it is aqueous, you need to pay attention to whether the ratio of solubilizer is appropriate, and observe whether the cold-resistant cloudy point becomes hazy; you also need to pay more attention to the heat resistance, light, whether it will fade, change the taste, change the color and so on.
Essential oils stay short of the problem
Essential oils if it is true, then it is a plant extracted oily ingredients, the fragrance itself is very easy to volatile, want to use this fragrance, it can only be done in advance of the essential oil package, so that it is not easy to volatile, you can do some high-pressure homogeneous nano emulsion formation
Can be used to fix the fragrance of the more excellent flavor, such as microcapsules wrapped in the flavor or have done the fixed treatment of the flavor, it is best to communicate with the flavor supplier, this kind of fragrance is still quite a lot.
Can use microcapsule fixation technology and nanocellulose fixation technology for stabilization, increase the degree of fragrance.
*Disclaimer: The content contained in this article comes from the Internet, WeChat public numbers and other public channels, and we maintain a neutral attitude toward the views expressed in the article. This article is for reference and exchange only. The copyright of the reproduced manuscript belongs to the original author and the institution, and if there is any infringementPlease contact Jetson Chemical for deletion