- Nonionic surfactants
- Good emulsification, dispersibility, water solubility and detergency;
- Printing and dyeing industry as leveling agent, retarding agent;
- It is a general industrial emulsifier, metal processing detergent, agricultural seed infiltration agent, and is widely used in civil detergent, chemical fiber oil, textile, leather industry, pesticide, electroplating, paper making and cosmetics industries.
|Appearance||White flaky solid|
|Chromaticity Pt-Co (25% aqueous solution)||≤20||10|
|Turbidity point (℃) 1% in 5% Na2SO4 solution||92-96||94.1|
How to use
- Operators wear self-absorbing filtered dust masks, chemical safety glasses and protective gloves.
- Skin staining: wash gently with plenty of soap and water
- Into the eyes: rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, if wearing contact lenses and can be easily removed, after removal, continue to rinse.
- Ingestion: If you feel sick, call a POISON CENTER or seek medical attention
- Specification：200g / 500g / 5kg / 20kg
- This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Protected from exposure, rain and high temperature
- Products should be stored in airtight containers, avoid freezing and high temperature
- Whenever possible, it should be used within ten months
- The recommended normal storage temperature is 10-35℃