- Very strong wetting properties.
- Improving wetting and anti-cratering of hard-to-coat substrates for waterborne coatings.
- Improving the substrate wettability of printing inks.
- Reduction of surface tension.
- Strong wettability, especially in aqueous UV coating systems, silicone wetting agent for aqueous coating inks.
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|Active substance content||100%|
|Viscosity @25℃||30-60 cs|
|Surface tension 0.1%||20.5mN/m|
How to use
- Recommended addition for automotive coatings: 0.2-1.0%;
- Recommended addition for wood paint: 0.2-1.0%;
This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Products should be stored in airtight containers, avoid freezing and high temperature
- Whenever possible, it should be used within ten months
- The recommended normal storage temperature is 10-35℃