Special Alkanol Polyether APS-8
Product name: Special alkanol polyether APS-8
Chinese Name：Cationic Modified Surfactant ByluefMCA-90
Product properties: Nonionic surfactants
Problems related to the use of crude oil cleaners
- Special alkanol polyether APS-8 is a highly biodegradable and environmentally friendly non-ionic surfactant as the biodegraded product does not contain APEO and NPEO and does not cause ecological hazards.
- Special alkanol polyether APS-8 has excellent net washing performance, low foaming, and is suitable for industrial and residential cleaning agents.
- Can be used as an oilfield cleaning agent.
- Good resistance to high temperature washing ability, which can be well applied to the new process of washing and dyeing in the printing and dyeing industry.
- Good wettability, good penetration properties.
- It can effectively replace the corresponding types of NP, TX series, AEO series, etc., and can be effectively used in combination with other types of surfactants.
|Appearance25°C||Light yellow liquid|
|Active substance content||＞99|
Packaging, storage and transportation
- Specification: 200Kg/drum 1000Kg/drum
- This product is non-toxic, does not belong to dangerous chemicals, and can be handled in accordance with general chemical transportation regulations;
- Store in a dry and ventilated place, avoid sun and rain.
- A shelf life of one year for the product.