Water-based light-curing resin UV-32X55
- This product is mainly a tetrafunctional water-based acrylic synthetic resin. The resin has high solid content, slightly hard overall, fast curing speed and good surface drying effect. Good adhesion to plastic and paper surfaces
- Non-polluting, low odor, low toxicity, non-combustible
- It can be used with water, initiator, auxiliaries, etc. alone, or with water-based or oil-based monomers or resins according to performance requirements, and used with initiators, auxiliaries, etc.
- Suitable for UV varnish, PET varnish, paint, ink, etc.
- Good adhesion to plastic and paper
- Good water resistance
- Good water solubility and dilutability
- Good wettability and sandability for pigments
- High hardness
- Good compatibility with water
- Water-based UV ink, varnish
- Water-based UV coatings, wood coatings, industrial coatings (metal coatings)
|Vicosity at 25℃ , cps(Brookfeld, LVT No.4,64 RPM)||6000~9000mpa,S|
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid, no odor|
|Vitrification temperature Tg, ℃||60|
How to use
|Water-based paper UV varnish|
|Reactive hydrophilic agent UV-10000||10%|
This product is not dangerous goods, and can be transported as general cargo.
- Products should be stored in airtight containers, avoid freezing and high temperature
- Whenever possible, it should be used within ten months
- The recommended normal storage temperature is 10-35℃